The Lakes - Centerra The Lakes - Centerra
Governing Documents

Amendments to Bylaws

CC&Rs and Supplements

Policies

Resolutions

• Attach, where applicable, property plat, drawings of project, plant list for landscape, location on property, example or picture, product brochure, or contractor drawings.
    Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, jpeg, Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
  • I submit this application and attachments for review and approval and certify that all information contained here and in my attachments is accurate to my plans. I understand and acknowledge that no work may commence prior to approval and that I will be liable for all costs necessary to bring any nonconforming work into compliance. I understand that as part of the review process, members of the Design Review Committee may contact my surrounding neighbors regarding this project. I will comply with all city, county and state laws and will obtain all necessary permits prior to start of of construction, if necessary.
  • I have read and agree to abide by the Homeowner Modifications and Design Guidelines. I understand I must submit all required information necessary for my application to be processed, as defined in the Homeowner Modifications and Design Guidelines.
  • THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

-->